Winners Don't Punish
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard University Department of Economics in its series Scholarly Articles with number 2252594.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Nature
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Tongkui & Chen, Shu-Heng & Li, Honggang, 2011.
"Social Norm, Costly Punishment and the Evolution to Cooperation,"
28814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tongkui, Yu & Shu-Heng, Chen & Honggang, Li, 2011. "Social Norm, Costly Punishment and the Evolution to Cooperation," MPRA Paper 28741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faillo, Marco & Grieco, Daniela & Zarri, Luca, 2013.
"Legitimate punishment, feedback, and the enforcement of cooperation,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 271-283.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2010. "Legitimate Punishment, Feedback, and the Enforcement of Cooperation," Working Papers 16/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Zhuang, Qian & Wang, Dong & Fan, Ying & Di, Zengru, 2012. "Evolution of cooperation in a heterogeneous population with influential individuals," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1735-1741.
- Daniel Houser & Erte Xiao, 2009.
1009, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias, 2010.
"Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," Working Papers 2010-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Counterpunishment revisited: an evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 16923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Isakov & David Rand, 2012. "The Evolution of Coercive Institutional Punishment," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 97-109, March.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner, 2011.
"Imperfect public monitoring with costly punishment - An experimental study,"
2011-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner, 2012. "Imperfect Public Monitoring with Costly Punishment: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3317-32, December.
- K. Kułakowski, 2009. "The norm game: punishing enemies and not friends," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 27-37, June.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Janna Ter Meer, 2012. "Fooling the Nice Guys: The effect of lying about contributions on public good provision and punishment," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-11, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Pathak, Parag A., 2010. "Unobserved punishment supports cooperation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 78-86, February.
- Dal Bó, Pedro & Fréchette, Guillaume R., 2013. "Strategy choice in the infinitely repeated prisoners' dilemma," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-311, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Karl Sigmund & Christoph Hauert & Arne Traulsen & Hannelore Silva, 2011. "Social Control and the Social Contract: The Emergence of Sanctioning Systems for Collective Action," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 149-171, March.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Institution design in social dilemmas: How to design if you must?," MPRA Paper 16922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats, 2013. "The Social Egoist," Research Papers in Economics 2013:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloé & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2009.
"Fines, Leniency and Rewards in Antitrust: an Experiment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloé & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008. "Fines, Leniency and Rewards in Antitrust: An Experiment," Working Paper Series 738, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 06 Aug 2009.
- Stefano Demichelis, 2012. "Evolution towards asymptotic efficiency, preliminary version," Quaderni di Dipartimento 173, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Singh, Indervir, 2010. "Why do People Punish the Rule Breakers?: The Sustainability of Social Norms," MPRA Paper 21691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard Engels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.