Equilibrium Interpretations Of Employment And Real Wage Fluctuations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Hoover Institution, Stanford University in its series Working Papers with number e-88-23.
Length: 62 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
economic growth ; wages ; industry ; monopolies;
Other versions of this item:
- John Kennan, 1988. "Equilibrium Interpretations of Employment and Real Wage Fluctuations," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3, pages 157-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Robert E., 1980.
"Labor supply and aggregate fluctuations,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33, January.
- Fethke, Gary & Jagannathan, Raj, 1996. "Habit persistence, heterogeneous tastes, and imperfect competition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1193-1207.
- Rupert, Peter & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 2000. "Homework in labor economics: Household production and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 557-579, December.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1989. "Cost and Price Movements in Business Cycle Theories and Experience: Hypotheses of Sticky Wages and Prices (SEE ALSO WP3132-send out together)," NBER Working Papers 3131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Modesto, Leonor & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2000.
"An Analysis of Labour Adjustment Costs in Unionized Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Modesto, Leonor & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2001. "An analysis of labour adjustment costs in unionized economies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 475-501, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.