Konstitutionelle Grundlagen globalisierter Finanzmärkte - Stabilität und Wandel. Stand und Perspektiven der Forschung
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena in its series Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series with number 01-2008.
Date of creation: 14 Jun 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.gfinm.de
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Fahrholz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.