Population Policy and the Demographic Transition: Performance, Prospects, and Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series PIE/CIS Discussion Paper with number 501.
Length: 26 p.
Date of creation: Feb 2011
Date of revision:
Note: This article appears in Demographic Transition and its Consequences, Ronald D. Lee and David Reher, eds., Supplement to vol. 37 of Population and Development Review, The Population Council, New York, 2011.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186-8603
Web page: http://cis.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2004.
"Global demographic change : dimensions and economic significance,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 9-56.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2005. "Global Demographic Change: Dimensions and Economic Significance," PGDA Working Papers 0105, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2004. "Global Demographic Change: Dimensions and Economic Significance," NBER Working Papers 10817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel Robinson, 2012. "Negotiating Development Prescriptions: The Case of Population Policy in Nigeria," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 267-296, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koji Sakaguchi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.