Income Smoothing and the Cost of Bank Loans -The Effect of Information Asymmetry-
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University in its series Working Paper Series with number 143.
Length: 41 p.
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Income Smoothing; Cost of of Bank Loans; Information Asymmetry; Delegated Monitor; Private Information;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-05-29 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2012-05-29 (Contract Theory & Applications)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Long Chen & David A. Lesmond & Jason Wei, 2007. "Corporate Yield Spreads and Bond Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-149, 02.
- Anthony Coleman & Neil Esho & Ian Sharpe, 2006. "Does Bank Monitoring Influence Loan Contract Terms?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 177-198, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.