The Modigliani-Miller Theorem In A Dynamic Economy
AbstractA dynamic economy with markets of equities and bonds is considered. The rational expectations equilibrium is defined in an asset pricing model and a condition under which the Modigliani-Miller theorem holds is shown. In an aggregate model the existence of a rational expectations equilibrium is proved.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University in its series Discussion Papers with number 2010-03.
Length: 15 p.
Date of creation: Apr 2010
Date of revision:
The Modigliani-Miller theorem; rational expectations; asset pricing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.