The Costs of Going from Kyoto to Marrakech: Swedish Carbon Policy in a Multi-Regional Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 02/327.
Date of creation: 08 Oct 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Forest Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SE 901 83 Umeå, Sweden
Phone: 090-786 62 68
Fax: 090-786 60 73
Web page: http://www.sekon.slu.se
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2006.
"Swedish Industry and Kyoto An Assessment of the Effects of the European CO2 Emission Permit Trading System,"
Working Paper Series
06/01, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2005. "Swedish Industry and Kyoto – An Assessment of the Effects of the European CO2 Emission Permit Trading System," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 668, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore, 2006. "Assessing the value of pulp mill biomass savings in a climate change conscious economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2330-2343, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Örjan Furtenback).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.