The Weitzman Foundation of NNP with Non-Constant Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 26/1995.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
INTEREST RATE; ENVIRONMENT;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1996.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product Under Interest-Rate Uncertainty,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1776, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "On the welfare significance of national product under interest-rate uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1581-1594, September.
- John M. Hartwick & Ngo Van Long, 1996.
"Constant Consumption and the Economic Depreciation of Natural Capital : The Non Autonomous Case,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Hartwick, John M & Long, Ngo Van, 1999. "Constant Consumption and the Economic Depreciation of Natural Capital: The Nonautonomous Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(1), pages 53-62, February.
- Withagen, C. A. A. M., 1996. "Sustainability and investment rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-6, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.