Is Profit Sharing A Cure For Unemployment In Less Developed Countries?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 17/1988.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
developing countries ; unemployment ; wages;
Other versions of this item:
- Moene, Karl Ove, 1990. "Is profit sharing a cure for unemployment in less developed countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 89-99, July.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1998. "Urban productivity, urban unemployment, and labor market policies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 329-344, May.
- Pablo González, 2002. "Profit Sharing Reconsidered: Efficiency Wages and Renegotiation Costs," Documentos de Trabajo 151, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 1997. "Fixed wage or share: Contingent contract renewal and skipper motivation," Labor and Demography 9702002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.