An Indirect Approach to Measuring Productivity in Private Services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute of Industrial Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 300.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: Oct 1991
Date of revision: Mar 1992
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1989.
"Markups in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Short Run Econometric Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
2799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1992. "Markups in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Short-Run Econometric Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974.
"The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-76, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973. "The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production," Staff Papers 14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Zellner, A & Revankar, N S, 1969. "Generalized Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(106), pages 241-50, April.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.