Social Security Reform: Economics and Politics
AbstractIn this note, I review some recent research on the sustainability of pay-as-you-go financed social security systems, and social security reform.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies in its series Seminar Papers with number 732.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 01 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Empirische Konjunktur- und Wachstumsforschung, Greulich, Günther (eds.), 2005, pages 181-195, Rüegger.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Institute for International Economic Studies, Stockholm University, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
Social security systems; Social security reform;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Niepelt & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras, 2011.
"Economic and Politico-Economic Equivalence of Fiscal Policies,"
2011 Meeting Papers
58, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dirk Niepelt & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras, 2008. "Economic and Politico-Economic Equivalence of Fiscal Policies," 2008 Meeting Papers 631, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Dirk Niepelt, 2012. "Economic and Politico-Economic Equivalence of Fiscal Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3718, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gonzalez-Eiras, Martin & Niepelt, Dirk, 2012.
"Economic and Politico-Economic Equivalence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mounir Karadja) or (Niels-Jakob Harbo Hansen) or (Erik Prawitz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.