Convergence in the ERM and declining numbers of common stochastic trends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance in its series Working Papers with number 2000-8.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Finance, Copenhagen Business School, Solbjerg Plads 3, A5, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Phone: +45 3815 3815
Web page: http://www.cbs.dk/departments/finance/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weimann, Marco, 2002. "OCA theory and EMU eastern enlargement: An empirical application," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/02, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ali Kutan & Su Zhou, 2003.
"Has the Link Between the Spot and Forward Exchange Rates Broken Down? Evidence from Rolling Cointegration Tests,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 369-379, October.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2002. "Has the link between the spot and forward exchange rates broken down? Evidence from rolling cointegration tests," ZEI Working Papers B 08-2002, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "What results can we expect from rolling trace tests? A discussion based on the issue of stock market integration," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 16-24.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2002.
"Real and monetary convergence within the European Union and between the European Union and candidate countries: A rolling cointegration approach,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 05-2002, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Su Zhou, 2002. "Real and Monetary Convergence within the European Union and Between the European Union and Candidate Countries: A Rolling Cointegration Approach," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 458, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2005. "Real and monetary convergence between the European Union's core and recent member countries: A rolling cointegration approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 249-270, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.