Disentangling the Enteprise Book-to-Price and Leverage Effects in Stock Returns
AbstractFor a full text file please contact the corresponding author: Kenth Skogsvik (E-mail: email@example.com).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stockholm School of Economics in its series Working Paper Series in Business Administration with number 2011:1.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 04 Mar 2011
Date of revision:
Note: For a full text file please contact the corresponding author: Kenth Skogsvik (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, P.O. Box 6501, SE 113 83 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46-(0)8-736 90 00
Fax: +46-(0)8-31 01 57
Web page: http://www.hhs.se/
More information through EDIRC
financial risk; leverage; operating risk; book-to-market; enterprise book-to-price;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-03-26 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.