Unbiased Estimation of Expected Return Using CAPM
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies in its series Finance Working Papers with number 02-11.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 13 May 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Aarhus School of Business, Fuglesangs Allé 4, DK-8210 Aarhus V, Denmark
Fax: + 45 86 15 19 43
Web page: http://www.asb.dk/about/departments/bs.aspx
More information through EDIRC
Finance; Valuation; CAPM; EVA; Economic-Value-Added;
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-65, June.
- Banz, Rolf W., 1981. "The relationship between return and market value of common stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2001. "The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 187-243, May.
- Fama, Eugene F. & MacBeth, James D., 1974. "Tests of the multiperiod two-parameter model," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 43-66, May.
- Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "Betas and Their Regression Tendencies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 785-95, June.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert, 2007. "Alternative beta risk estimators and asset pricing tests in emerging markets: The case of Pakistan," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Smimou, K. & Bector, C.R. & Jacoby, G., 2007. "A subjective assessment of approximate probabilities with a portfolio application," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 134-160, June.
- Magdalena Morgese Borys, 2007.
"Testing Multi-Factor Asset Pricing Models in the Visegrad Countries,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp323, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Borys, Magdalena Morgese Borys, 2011. "Testing Multi-Factor Asset Pricing Models in the Visegrad Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(2), pages 118-139, June.
- Guermat, Cherif & Freeman, Mark C., 2010. "A net beta test of asset pricing models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Bartholdy, Jan & Peare, Paula, 2005. "Estimation of expected return: CAPM vs. Fama and French," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 407-427.
- Pasaribu, Rowland Bismark Fernando, 2010.
"Pemilihan Model Asset Pricing
[Asset pricing model selection: Indonesian Stock Exchange]," MPRA Paper 36978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.