Water Conflict and Cooperation in Central Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in its series Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) with number HDOCPA-2006-32.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as background research for the 2006 Human Development Report.
human development; water; sanitation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- KLAUS ABBINK & MOLLER, Lars Christian & SARAH O’HARA, 2005.
"The Syr Darya River Conflict: An Experimental Case Study,"
2005-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- KLAUS ABBINK & MOLLER, Lars Christian & SARAH O’HARA, 2005. "The Syr Darya River Conflict: An Experimental Case Study," Discussion Papers 2005-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sergei Vinogradov, Vance P.E. Langford, 2001. "Managing transboundary water resources in the Aral Sea Basin: in search of a solution," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 345-362.
- World Bank, 2003. "Republic of Uzbekistan : Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14763, The World Bank.
- Sebenius, James K., 1983. "Negotiation arithmetic: adding and subtracting issues and parties," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 281-316, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.