Capacity Building for Pro-Poor Trade: Learning from the Limitations in Current Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in its series Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) with number HDOCPA-2005-15.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as background research for the 2005 Human Development Report.
human development; aid; trade; security;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poulton, Colin & Gibbon, Peter & Hanyani-Mlambo, Benjamine & Kydd, Jonathan & Maro, Wilbald & Larsen, Marianne Nylandsted & Osorio, Afonso & Tschirley, David & Zulu, Ballard, 2004. "Competition and Coordination in Liberalized African Cotton Market Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 519-536, March.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2004.
"Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalization: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round,"
2004-18, CEPII research center.
- Antoine Bou�t & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalisation: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1329-1354, 09.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp060, IIIS.
- C. Dolan & J. Humphrey, 2000. "Governance and Trade in Fresh Vegetables: The Impact of UK Supermarkets on the African Horticulture Industry," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 147-176.
- Jill E. Hobbs & William A. Kerr, 1992. "Costs of monitoring food safety and vertical coordination in agribusiness: What can be learned from the British Food Safety Act 1990?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 575-584.
- John Humphrey & Neil McCulloch & Masako Ota, 2004. "The impact of European market changes on employment in the Kenyan horticulture sector," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 63-80.
- Deere Carolyn, 2005. "International Trade Technical Assistance and Capacity Building," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alan Matthews & Hannah Chaplin & Thomas Giblin & Marian Mraz, 2007. "Strengthening Policy Coherence for Development in Agricultural Policy: Policy Recommendations to Irish Aid," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp188, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.