International Trade Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in its series Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) with number HDOCPA-2005-05.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as background research for the 2005 Human Development Report.
human development; aid; trade; security;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Friis Jensen, 2005. "Capacity Building for Pro-Poor Trade: Learning from the Limitations in Current Models," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-15, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- John Whalley, 1999.
"Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium Round,"
CSGR Working papers series
30/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- John Whalley, 1999. "Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(8), pages 1065-1093, November.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2003.
"Export Diversification in Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
209, OECD Publishing.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification In Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," Development and Comp Systems 0307001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.