Some mixing properties of conditionally independent processes
AbstractIn this paper we consider conditionally independent processes with respect to some dynamic factor. We derive some mixing properties for random processes when conditioning is given with respect to unbounded memory of the factor. Our work is motivated by some real examples related to risk theory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HAL in its series Working Papers with number hal-00670649.
Date of creation: 15 Feb 2012
Date of revision:
Note: View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00670649
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/
Conditional independence ; risk processes ; mixing properties;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Doukhan, Paul & Louhichi, Sana, 1999. "A new weak dependence condition and applications to moment inequalities," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 313-342, December.
- Cossette, Helene & Landriault, David & Marceau, Etienne, 2004. "Compound binomial risk model in a markovian environment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 425-443, October.
- Bradley, Richard C. & Bryc, Wlodzimierz, 1985. "Multilinear forms and measures of dependence between random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Corina Constantinescu & Stéphane Loisel, 2011.
"Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks,"
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Constantinescu, Corina & Loisel, Stephane, 2011. "Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 265-270, March.
- B. Prakasa Rao, 2009. "Conditional independence, conditional mixing and conditional association," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 441-460, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.