The Symmetric and Asymmetric Choquet integrals on finite spaces fordecision making
AbstractIn this paper, we give a mathematical analysis of symmetric and asymmetricChoquet integrals in the view of decision making in a finite setting. Theseintegrals present two ways of dealing with negative integrands. The analysis isdone with the aid of the Möbius and interaction transforms, this last onehaving an interesting interpretation in multicriteria decision making(MCDM). The last part of the paper shows the application of these two integralsin MCDM.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HAL in its series Post-Print with number halshs-00273184.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published, Statistical Papers, 2002, 37-52
Note: View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00273184/en/
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/
Choquet integral; symmetric integral; Möbius transform; interaction;
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2002. "The symmetric and asymmetric Choquet integrals on finite spaces for decision making," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 37-52, January.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grabisch, Michel & Labreuche, Christophe & Vansnick, Jean-Claude, 2003.
"On the extension of pseudo-Boolean functions for the aggregation of interacting criteria,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 28-47, July.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche & Jean-Claude Vansnick, 2003. "On the Extension of Pseudo-Boolean Functions for the Aggregation of Interacting Criteria," Post-Print hal-00272780, HAL.
- David Schmeidler, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7662, David K. Levine.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-87, May.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. " Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Michel Grabisch & Fabien Lange, 2006. "Interaction transform for bi-set functions over a finite set," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00186891, HAL.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Grabisch, Michel, 1996. "The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 445-456, March.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2007. "Entropy of bi-capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 168-184, April.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2004. "Fuzzy measures and integrals in MCDA," Post-Print halshs-00268985, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Symmetric Sugeno Integral," Post-Print hal-00272084, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.