e-voicing an opinion on a brand
AbstractThe development of social networks has tremendously expanding the potential for consumers to express opinions and ratings regarding brands. This research explores this phenomenon from the consumer point of view and suggests potential research themes for further investigation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HAL in its series Post-Print with number hal-00600695.
Date of creation: 16 Jun 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published - Presented, KIT Workshop, 2011, Strasbourg, France
Note: View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00600695/en/
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/
Internet; social networks; brands;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2011-06-25 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2011-06-25 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2011-06-25 (Network Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Punj, Girish N & Stewart, David W, 1983. " An Interaction Framework of Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 181-96, September.
- Gupta, Pranjal & Harris, Judy, 2010. "How e-WOM recommendations influence product consideration and quality of choice: A motivation to process information perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1041-1049, September.
- Dellarocas, Chrysanthos, 2003. "The Digitization of Word-of-mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Working papers 4296-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas, 2003. "The Digitization of Word of Mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(10), pages 1407-1424, October.
- Robert V. Kozinets, 2008. "Technology/Ideology: How Ideological Fields Influence Consumers' Technology Narratives," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(6), pages 865-881, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.