Medium term employment challenges of the Lisbon strategy
AbstractThe focus of this study is the EU level and, as stated in the terms of reference, the findings are intended to contribute to the identification of reforms and policy measures which are potentially most significant for Europe to ensure growth and jobs in the medium-term. The adverse consequences of recession will be more easily surmounted in some Member States, while others will experience an enduring impact of the crisis that will call for more extensive adjustment to remain competitive and, in some cases, painful adaptation of priorities. In parallel, all Member States will have to encourage the development of new activities associated with adaptation to climate change, while also expanding services and products for older citizens
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HAL in its series Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) with number hal-00616806.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Note: View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00616806
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Monitoring Employment Quality in Europe: European Employment Strategy Indicators and Beyond," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272015, HAL.
- André Sapir, 2006.
"Globalisation and the reform of European social models,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8112, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the Reform of European Social Models," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 369-390, 06.
- AndrÃ© Sapir, 2005. "Globalisation and the reform of European social models," Policy Contributions 31, Bruegel.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 2008. "From Capital Flow Bonanza to Financial Crash," MPRA Paper 11866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel & Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière, 2008. "A Taxonomy of European Labour Markets Using Quality Indicators," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00317280, HAL.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2006.
"Last exit to Lisbon,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8106, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christine Erhel & Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière, 2010.
"Labour Market Status, Transitions and Gender: a European Perspective,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière & Christine Erhel, 2010. "Labour market status, transitions and gender: a European perspective," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00484577, HAL.
- Anca IONETE, 2012. "The Causes and the Factors of Unemployment in the European Union-Evolutions Between 2000-2010," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 60(3), pages 34-40, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.