Outsourcing of Research by Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Firms
AbstractKnowledge in biological sciences is now advancing across such a broad front and at such a pace that, whatever its siza, no firm can hope t keep up in all areas. Outsourcing of research is an alternative to acquisitions as a way of keeping up. In this monograph we review the benefits abd costs of research outsourcing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance in its series Working Papers with number 1997-2.
Length: 51 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
COMPETITION ; PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.