RPI-X Price Cap Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1992-01.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
industry ; information ; costs ; enterprises ; efficiency;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan den Hertog, 2010. "Review of Economic Theories of Regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2008.
"A Class Of Performance-Based Subsidy Rules,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 381-400.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "A Class Of Performance-Based Subsidy Rules," Departmental Working Papers 2007-05, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2004. "Designing a Performance Indicator to Economize on Monopoly Subsidy," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-08, CIRANO.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2001. "Benchmarking and Regulation of Electricity Transmission and Distribution Utilities: Lessons from International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0101, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dianqin Wang).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.