Discontinuities In Canadian Economic Growth, 1870-1985
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance in its series Working Papers with number 1990-4.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
economic growth ; economic conditions ; economic situation ; economics;
Other versions of this item:
- Inwood, Kris & Stengos, Thanasis, 1991. "Discontinuities in Canadian economic growth, 1870-1985," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 274-286, July.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris Inwood & Chris Minns & Mary MacKinnon, 2010.
"Labour market dynamics in Canada, 1891-1911: A first look from new census samples,"
1014, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kris Inwood & Mary MacKinnon & Chris Minns, 2010. "Labour market dynamics in Canada, 1891-1911: a first look from new census samples," Economic History Working Papers 30016, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Xiao-Ming Li, 2004. "A Quasi-Bayesian Analysis of Structural Breaks: China's Output and Productivity Series," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 57-65, April.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2013. "Women, wealth and economic change: An assessment of the impact of women's property law in Wentworth County, Ontario, 1872–1927," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-307.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.