Discontinuities In Canadian Economic Growth, 1870-1985
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance in its series Working Papers with number 1990-4.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
economic growth ; economic conditions ; economic situation ; economics;
Other versions of this item:
- Inwood, Kris & Stengos, Thanasis, 1991. "Discontinuities in Canadian economic growth, 1870-1985," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 274-286, July.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao-Ming Li, 2004. "A Quasi-Bayesian Analysis of Structural Breaks: China's Output and Productivity Series," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 57-65, April.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2013. "Women, wealth and economic change: An assessment of the impact of women's property law in Wentworth County, Ontario, 1872–1927," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-307.
- Inwood, Kris & MacKinnon, Mary & Minns, Chris, 2010.
"Labour market dynamics in Canada, 1891-1911: a first look from new census samples,"
Economic History Working Papers
30016, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Kris Inwood & Chris Minns & Mary MacKinnon, 2010. "Labour market dynamics in Canada, 1891-1911: A first look from new census samples," Working Papers 1014, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.