The impact of the Goods and Services Tax on mortgage costs of Australian credit unions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics in its series Discussion Papers in Finance with number finance:201301.
Date of creation: Jan 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Nathan, Brisbane, Queensland, 4111
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
Australian GST; mortgage costs of credit unions; housing affordability; lender pricing behaviour;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-04-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-27 (Banking)
- NEP-PBE-2013-04-27 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.