Relationship Between Stanford University and Silicon Valley Industry
AbstractToday, literature on the Silicon Valley is abundant, most of it underlines the importance of the role played by Stanford University; however, few analyse this subject from the perspective of the university. Thus, this paper focuses on the School of Engineering at Stanford University, in particular the Department of Electrical Engineering, during the period 1945-1996.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève in its series Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva with number 98.15.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 40 Boulevard du Pont-d'Arve, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 379 8263
Fax: +41 22 379 82 93
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/dsec/index.html
UNIVERSITIES ; ENGINEERING ; COMPUTERS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.