Design of a Study to Assess the Influence of a Hospital's Pratice on the Mother's Decision to Breastfeed and on the Duration of Breastfeeding
AbstractThe aim of this investigation is to design a study which will take place in a particular hospital, to enquire if the recent breastfeeding campaign in this hospital has been successful. External sources and previous survey results are used to define the relevant features of the phenomena under investigation. The choice of some particular procedures and the investigation design are outlined and briefly discussed.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève in its series Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva with number 98.01.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 40 Boulevard du Pont-d'Arve, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 379 8263
Fax: +41 22 379 82 93
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/ses/dsec/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.