L'acceptable des taxes incitatives en Suisse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève in its series Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva with number 94.06.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 40 Boulevard du Pont-d'Arve, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 379 8263
Fax: +41 22 379 82 93
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/ses/dsec/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March Cit.
- Fisher, P. G. & Hallett, A. J. Hughes, 1988. "Efficient solution techniques for linear and non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 635-657, November.
- Holly, S. & Zarrop, M. B., 1983. "On optimality and time consistency when expectations are rational," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 23-40, January.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-85, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fisher, P. G. & Holly, S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1986. "Efficient solution techniques for dynamic non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 139-145, June.
- Manfred Gilli & Giorgio Pauletto, 1993. "Econometric Model Simulation on Parallel Computers," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 93.07, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Bruno, Giuseppe & Cividini, Andrea, 1992. "Analysis of Large-Scale Econometric Models Using Supercomputer Techniques," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 271-81, August.
- Peter Hollinger, . "The Stacked-Time Simulator in TROLL: A Robust Algorithm for Solving Forward-Looking Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _026, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.