Authoritarianism and Chinese "success story"
AbstractIn this article authors tried to review Chinese economic miracle
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 0062.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
China model; foreign direct investment; personal owners' rights informal guaranties; informal rules violation; arbitrary arrests;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Djankov, Simeon & Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gérard & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2006.
"Who Are China's Entrepreneurs?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
5706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gérard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006. "Who Are China's Entrepreneurs?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 348-352, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.