Authoritarianism and Chinese "success story"
AbstractIn this article authors tried to review Chinese economic miracle
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 0062.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
China model; foreign direct investment; personal owners' rights informal guaranties; informal rules violation; arbitrary arrests;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Djankov, Simeon & Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gérard & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2006.
"Who Are China's Entrepreneurs?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
5706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gérard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006. "Who Are China's Entrepreneurs?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 348-352, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.