Between Modernization and Stagnation. Russian Economic Policy and Global Crisis
AbstractThe paper deals with the trends in the world and Russian economies towards development of a new post-crisis system, including technological and structural transformation. Three main scenarios of Russian economic development (conservative, innovation and acceleration) are discussed basing on historical analysis of Russian economic performance since 1970-s when oil boom started. On this basis key challenges of economic policy in 2013 are discussed
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 0057.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
economic growth; global crisis; modernization; structuãal adaptation; regulation; welfare state;
Other versions of this item:
- Vladimir Mau, 2013. "Between modernisation and stagnation: Russian economic policy and global crisis," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 448-464, December.
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-03-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2013-03-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-23 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013.
"Budget Policy and Economic Growth,"
Working Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy
0076, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- G. Idrisov & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2013. "Budget Policy and Economic Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.