Economic Policy of 2009: Between Crisis and Modernization
AbstractThis paper deals with Russia's economic policy in 2009. The author speaks about institutional stability as the main outcome of the crisis year. He provides specific features of the anti-crisis policy and outlines Russia's anti-crisis policy. The priorities of Russia's economic policy during the crisis take lengy description. The author also focuses on systemic challenges and new tasks for the countri in the coming years.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 17.
Length: 9856 words
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2012
Publication status: Published in Russian Economy in 2009, Trends and Outlooks, issue 31, Volume 1
2008 economic crisis; Russian economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-09-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-09-03 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.