Customs and Tariff Policy and Promotion of Innovations in Russia
AbstractThis paper provides an in-depth analysis of the normative and legal basis which regulates Russian customs and tariff policy. The authors analyze the features of customs and tariff regulation in Russia and main directions of its improvement in the medium term perspective.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 168.
Length: 288 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2012
Publication status: Published Paper Series
Russian economy; foreign trade; Russia's foreign trade regulations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-09-26 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-09-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-26 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.