The State of Research and Innovation Sphere in Russia in 2009
AbstractIn the wake of the global crisis the issue of innovation development is mentioned more of-ten than in previous years, despite the fact that "innovation" context has greatly contrasted with the actual results of the formation of the national innovation economy. The principal difference last year was that, first, the innovation vector of development (at least at the level of strategic plans) has appeared in virtually all key ministries and departments, and secondly, in the issues of technological progress, i.e., based on the achievements of science and innovation, the President of the country started to pay much more attention to it.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 129.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision: 2013
Russian economy; technological priorities; R&D; higher education; innovation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.