The State of Research and Innovation Sphere in Russia in 2010
AbstractIn 2012 the subject of innovation development formed one of the top public policy priorities. That manifested itself in the rise of new initiatives on support of university research, development of interaction between science and business, and encouragement of the latter’s innovation activities. The focus shifted onto huge projects, with Skolkovo being atop the list. But from the perspective of earmarked resources, there also are other large-scale measures: a project on engaging leading researchers in forming new laboratories at Russian universities and an initiative on establishment of state-sponsored cooperation between universities and industrial corporations on hi-tech production projects..
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 128.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2013
Research and Innovation sphere; R&D;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education and Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.