Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and Subnational Finances
AbstractThis paper deals with the issue of intergovernmental fiscal relations and subnational finances in Russia. The authors focus on the issue of subnational budgets in 2011, financial support from the federal budget. The point out to how the federal authorities stimulate the constitutent territories on the Russian Federation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Published Papers with number 11.
Length: 11988 words.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2012
Publication status: Published in Russian Economy in 2011, Trends and Outlooks, issue 33
fiscal relations; subnational finances; federal budget; road funds; subnational budgets;
Other versions of this item:
- Anton Siluanov & Vladimir Nazarov & Arseny Mamedov, 2011. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and Subnational Finances," Published Papers 25, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-08-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.