The Null Distribution of Non-Nested Tests with Nearly Orthoganal Regression Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by York (Canada) - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 94-8.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: YORK UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 4700 KEELE ST-NORTH YORK ONTARIO H3J 1P3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 736-5083
Fax: (416) 736-5987
Web page: http://dept.econ.yorku.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Michelis, Leo, 1995. "The Null Distribution of Nonnested Tests with Nearly Orthogonal Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 1177-1178, October.
- Michelis, Leo, 1996. "The Null Distribution of Nonnested Tests with Nearly Orthogonal Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(05), pages 870-871, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.