Public Welfare and Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 666.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
economic growth ; social welfare;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imrohoroglu, Ayse & Merlo, Antonio & Rupert, Peter, 2000.
"On the Political Economy of Income Redistribution and Crime,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 1996. "On the political economy of income redistribution and crime," Staff Report 216, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 1996. "On the political economy of income redistribution and crime," Working Paper 9609, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Imrohoroglu, Ayse & Merlo, Antonio & Rupert, Peter, 1996. "On the political economy of income redistribution and crime," Bulletins 7497, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Norman Gemmell, 2010.
"Fiscal Policy in a Growth Framework,"
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2005. "Eurosclerosis or Financial Collapse," IMF Working Papers 05/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Kneller & Norman Gemmell, 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Growth and Convergence in Europe,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
14, European Economy Group.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Eurosclerosis or Financial Collapse: Why Did Swedish Incomes Fall Behind?," Macroeconomics 0508007, EconWPA.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Why are Saving Rates so Different Across Countries?: An International Comparative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccarda Longaretti, 2001. "Wealth Distribution, Investment in Human Capital and Occupational Choice When Capital Markets Are Imperfect," Working Papers 38, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2001.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variableson Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 98/1, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.