Distribution of Rents and Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 656.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; population ; production ; labour force;
Other versions of this item:
- Engel, C. & Kletzer, K.M., 1992. "Distribution of rents and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 92-10, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Engel, C. & Kletzer, K.M., 1992. "Distribution of rents and Growth," Working Papers 92-10, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, James A., 1996. "Rent appropriation and sustained growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 71-77, January.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1996. "Factor shares in OLG models of growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1541-1560, November.
- Casper Ewijk, 1994. "Growth promoting policies, distribution, and the balance of payments," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 55-80, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.