International Differences in Labor Force Participation in Families and Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 634.
Length: 61 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
labour market ; women ; wages;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001.
"Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates,"
ERC Working Papers
0105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2001.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001. "Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates," Working Papers 0124, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2001.
- Adebayo B. Aromolaran, 2004. "Female Schooling, Non-Market Productivity, and Labor Market Participation in Nigeria," Working Papers 879, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Claudia Goldin, 1994. "The U-Shaped Female Labor Force Function in Economic Development and Economic History," NBER Working Papers 4707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glick, Peter & Sahn, David, 2005. "Intertemporal female labor force behavior in a developing country: what can we learn from a limited panel?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-45, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.