Reflections On Fiscal Implications Of Common Currency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 613.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
fiscal policy ; financial policy ; taxes ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2001. "What problems can dollarization solve?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 267-277, April.
- Beetsma,Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg,A. Lans, 1996.
"Designing fiscal and monetary institutions for a European Monetary Union,"
004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2000. " Designing Fiscal and Monetary Institutions for a European Monetary Union," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 102(3-4), pages 247-69, March.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1995. "Designing Fiscal and Monetary Institutions for a European Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995. "Designing fiscal and monetary institutions for a European Monetary Union," Discussion Paper 1995-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.