Labor and Socialism in Canada and United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Woodsworth College- in its series Papers with number 7.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Woodsworth College, 119 St-George Street. Toronto, Ont. M5S 1A9
LABOUR MOVEMENTS; SOCIALISM;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaness, Gary & Levine, David I., 1999.
"Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt4p535308, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Charness, Gary & Levine, David I., 2002. "Changes in the employment contract?: Evidence from a quasi-experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 391-405, April.
- Charness, Gary B & Levine, David I. I., 1999. "Changes In The Employment Contract? Evidence From A Quasi-Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jz354m3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Chaness, G. & Levine, D.I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Papers 70, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.