The Environment as Commodity.i
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economics Research in its series Research Paper with number 84.
Length: 50 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Nations University; World Institute for Development Economics Research, Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
environment ; natural resources ; commodities;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence Goulder & Gretchen Daily & Paul Ehrlich & Geoffrey Heal & Simon Levin & Karl-Göran Mäler & Stephen Schneider & David Starrett & Brian Walker, 2004. "Are We Consuming Too Much?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 147-172, Summer.
- Haradhan Kumar Mohajan, 2011. "The NNP and Sustainability in Open Economy: Highlights on Recent World Economy and on Open Economy of Bangladesh," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 4, pages 32-47, December.
- Ohl, Cornelia, 2002. "Risk aversion - a necessary condition for limiting global environmental risks?," HWWA Discussion Papers 190, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Partha Dasgupta, 2013. "The Nature of Economic Development and the Economic Development of Nature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1349, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2010. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2000. "Valuation and evaluation: measuring the quality of life and evaluating policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6657, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ksb:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:32-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- William J. Vaughan & Sergio Ardila, 1993. "Economic Analysis of the Environmental Aspects of Investment Projects," IDB Publications 25438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Asheim, Geir B., 1996. "Capital gains and net national product in open economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 419-434, March.
- Harris, M., 2000. "Some Unpleasant Natural Resource Accounting Arithmetic: The Welfare Inconsitency of," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 765, The University of Melbourne.
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn, 1996. "Growth, distribution and environment: Macroeconomic issues in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 395-405, February.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "The NNP and Sustainability in Open Economy: Highlights on Recent World Economy and on Open Economy of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 50673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2011.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South trade, property rights and the dynamics of environmental resources," MPRA Paper 8415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "Property rights and the dynamics of renewable resources in North-South trade, Chapter 1," MPRA Paper 8513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karshenas M, 1993. "Environment, employment and sustainable development," ILO Working Papers 292066, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.