Cost Recovery In The Health Care Sector - Selected Country Studies In West Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 82.
Length: 192 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
health ; financing ; costs ; resource allocation ; insurance;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gertler, Paul J. & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Strategies for pricing publicly provided health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1762, The World Bank.
- Ardeshir Sepehri & Robert Chernomas, 2001. "Are user charges efficiency- and equity-enhancing? A critical review of economic literature with particular reference to experience from developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 183-209.
- Dr B C Purohit, . "Structural Adjustment and the Health Care Sector in India: some policy issues in financing," QEH Working Papers qehwps02, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Mwabu, Germano, 1990. "Financing health services in Africa : an assessment of alternative approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 457, The World Bank.
- Vogel, Ronald J., 1990. "Health insurance in sub-Saharan Africa : a survey and analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 476, The World Bank.
- Shepard, Donald S. & Vian, Taryn & Kleinau, Eckhard F., 1990. "Health insurance in Zaire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 489, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.