Ready for Europe. Public Administration Reform and European Union Accession in Central and Easten Europe
AbstractAs the ongoing political and economic transition in the Central and Eastern Europe countries (CEE) moves into the next century, the most advanced countries in the region are preparing to deal with their prospective entry into the European Union. More a process than an event, joining the EU is likely to place heightened demands on public administrations throughout the region. To assist these countries with their efforts, the Bank conducted a study of the regions. The results of that study are included in this volume.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 466.
Length: 364 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
PUBLIC SECTOR ; ECONOMIC REFORM ; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.