Institutional Frameworks in Sucessful Water Markets. Brazil, Spain, and Colorado
AbstractFor the use of water markets to introduce improve water resources management, the existence of adequate institutional arrangements is one of the key elements of success. The papers compiled in this publication describe and analyze three cases from very different settings. The papers point out similarities and differences and show that various options exist for effective water resources management through use of the market mechanism.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 427.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
WATER ; MARKET STRUCTURE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.