A Mining Strategy for Latin America and Carabebean
AbstractThis report looks at specific policies which could result in the sustainable development of the mining industries in the countries of the Latin American and Caribbean region (LAC).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 345.
Length: 107 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.