Strengthening National Agricultural Research Systems in the Humid and Sub-Humid Zones of West and Central Africa: A Framework for Action
AbstractThe realization of the agricultural potential of the Humid and Sub-humid Zones of West and Central Africa, in addition to appropriate economic policies and infrastructure, requires an adequate rate of technology generation and transfer to enhance the productivity and the sustainability of the sector. The FFA calls for the strengthening of the NARs of the region and their collaboration to achieve this objective.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 318.
Length: 96 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
AGRICULTURE; AFRICA; ENVIRONMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.