Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Onchocerciasis Control Program (OCP)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 282.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS; HEALTH;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aehyung Kim & Tandon, Ajay & Hailu, Asrat, 1997. "Health and labor productivity : the economic impact of onchocercal skin disease," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1836, The World Bank.
- Aehyung Kim & Tandon, Ajay & Ruiz-Tiben, Ernesto, 1997. "Cost-benefit analysis of the Global Dracunculiasis Eradication Campaign (GDEC)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1835, The World Bank.
- McMillan, Della E. & Meltzer, Martin I., 1996. "Vector-borne disease control in sub-Saharan Africa: A necessary but partial vision of development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 569-588, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.