The Emergence of Private Sector Manufacturing in Hungary, A Survey of Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 229.
Length: 101 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
economic reform ; private sector;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 2000. "Business start-ups or disguised unemployment? Evidence on the character of self-employment from transition economies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 575-601, September.
- Kulshreshtha, Praveen, 2007. "An efficiency and welfare classification of rationing by waiting in the presence of bribery," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 530-548, July.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 2005.
"Entrepreneurship and Post-socialist Growth,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(1), pages 25-46, 02.
- Bose, Pinaki & Kemme, David M., 2002. "Liberalization, entry and product quality in transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 353-366, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.