Resources and Global Food Prospects; Supply and demand for Cereals to 2030
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 184.
Length: 121 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
supply ; demand ; cereals;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1997. "World food markets into the 21st century: environmental and resource constraints and policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Anonymous, 1994. "A Profit in Our Own Country: Record of a seminar conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra, May 17 1994," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118450.
- Shapouri, Shahla & Rosen, Stacey L., 1999. "Food Security Assessment: Why Countries Are at Risk," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33614, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Harris, Jonathan M., 1996. "World agricultural futures: regional sustainability and ecological limits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 95-115, May.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2002. "Environmental Issues and Farming in Developing Countries," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7011, International Farm Management Association.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1998. "Selected policy issues in international agricultural research: On striving for international public goods in an era of donor fatigue," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1149-1162, June.
- Cavazzoni, James & Volk, Tyler, 1996. "Assessing long-term impacts of increased crop productivity on atmospheric CO2," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 403-411, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.